Belgravia

The Belgravia neighbourhood was once the southwest terminus for the Edmonton Radial Railway (streetcar line). The neighbourhood began to be developed in 1912 when Robert Tegler, who built the Tegler Building (demolished in 1982), put the area on the real estate market. Belgravia is named after a fashionable residential section of 19th century London. Belgravia is a relatively isolated neighbourhood, as it is bounded on two sides by the river valley and ravine system. The McKernan neighbourhood lies to the east. The neighbourhood predominately consists of low density bungalows, semi-bungalows and two-storey homes, although there are some high density housing types along the edge of the neighbourhood. The majority of development occurred prior to 1960, although a former Workers Compensation Board (WCB) site, located at the south end of the neighbourhood, was sold and redeveloped as singlefamily housing in the early 2000s. The city’s LRT line was extended along the eastern edge of the neighbourhood in late 2008, with a new stop established on 76th Avenue to connect the existing transit system with the U of A south campus and Century Park redevelopment. While already well served by bus connections, the new LRT station significantly enhances transit accessibility for Belgravia’s residents.

Belgravia

All Listings $300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000
$500,000 - $600,000 $600,000 - $700,000 $700,000 - $800,000
$900,000 - $1,000,000 Over $1,000,000
17 Properties Found. Showing Page 1 of 3
Map
Sort by:

Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.

Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2017 at 12:32pm CST.